WATER AND AIR RISK MANAGEMENT
Mowatech’s water and air risk management solution is called NEMBOS. It is a cloud platform that monitors environmental (water, air) parameters in real time. The system collects, manages and organizes data from different sources.
- Detection of pollutant levels and values
- Early warning system for disaster prevention
- Impact analysis of industrial operations
- Creation and preparation of environmental audit databases
Data from this platform can be extracted at any time.
The system is made up of four modules:
The Nembos Seaport and City modules are already in use and we are now developing the Air and Railways modules.Each module provides environmental sustainability indicators according to sector legislation. The Nembos Seaport and City modules are already in use and we are now developing the Air and Railways modules.
- Specific water pollution sensors
- Real-time monitoring of the marine environment
- Real-time monitoring of the seabed
- Early warning system for the detection of potentially dangerous events
- Cloud data accessibility and security protocols
- Full compatibility with other technologies and data
The system is able to detect:
- The presence of micro-organisms in water systems, agricultural run-off and industrial discharge (dissolved oxygen)
- Drinking water quality (turbidity)